Ms. Sweetwood joined The Kislak Company, Inc. in 1996. As both an executive vice president and sales associate, she is a leading producer, manages client relationships and transactions and has managed and mentored sales trainees.
Since joining Kislak, Mrs. Sweetwood has closed more than 400 transactions valued at over $1 billion.
Throughout her career, Ms. Sweetwood has represented clients in multiple industries throughout New Jersey, including real estate, accounting, and finance. Before joining Kislak she served as a vice president and REO portfolio manager for Midlantic Bank and The Howard Savings Bank where her responsibilities included the management and disposition of commercial property foreclosures. She also has prior experience as a certified public accountant for JH Cohn.
Ms. Sweetwood has won numerous sales awards at Kislak including the:
– 2021 Highest Number of Sales Transactions and The Platinum Achievement Award
– 2020 Gold Production Achievement
– 2019 Gold Production Achievement
– 2018 Platinum Production Achievement and Jay I. Kislak Producer of the Year
– 2017 Platinum Production Achievement
– 2016 Platinum Production Achievement
– 2015 Platinum Production Achievement
– 2014 Silver Production Achievement
– 2013 Silver Production Achievement and Jay I. Kislak Producer of the Year
– 2012 Silver Production Achievement and Jay I. Kislak Producer of the Year
– 2011 Gold Production Achievement and Jay I. Kislak Producer of the Year
– 2010 Bronze Production Achievement and Sima Kislak Jelin Salesperson of the Year
Ms. Sweetwood holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Hofstra University and a Master’s Degree in Finance from Fordham University.
Ms. Sweetwood has been recognized on numerous occasions for her sales accomplishments throughout the New Jersey as one of Real Estate New Jersey’s Commercial Broker All Stars and the Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s Executive Women in Business. Ms. Sweetwood is a licensed real estate salesperson and Certified Public Accountant in New Jersey.