E.V.P. Peter Wisniewski Leads Assignments in Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris and Somerset Counties
WOODBRIDGE, N.J., September 4, 2020 —Kislak Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. announced the recent completion of multiple leasing assignments in properties throughout New Jersey. The transactions include:
- a 4,354 S.F. office lease at The Arbors at Parsippany at 5 Sylvan Way, Parsippany;
- 26,318 S.F. of space for tenants at Campus 130, an 85,000 S.F. flex/warehouse park in Cranbury;
- a 2,800 S.F. retail lease for Divs Food, Inc., a specialty food market, at Speedway Plaza, a strip center at 40 Route 31, Flemington;
- a 1,656 S.F. retail lease for First Choice Aquatics, a superior retailer of exotically unique aquariums, ponds, saltwater fish and corals, at Sportsmans Plaza at 174 Route 31 Flemington;
- a 10,000 S.F. warehouse lease for Carbonite Automotive, a luxury automotive detailing and storage business, at 11 Minneakoning Road, Flemington; and
- a 7,000 S.F. office lease for a law firm The Essex Building, a premier downtown office building located one block from the train station and The Bernards Inn, at 4 Essex Avenue, Bernardsville.
Executive vice president Peter Wisniewski commented, “In spite of the softer commercial real estate market as a result of COVID-19, we identified these tenants as in demand and were able to complete leases for them.”
Regarding the office lease at The Arbors at Parsippany, Kislak Commercial procured Cerapedics as the tenant, which is utilizing the space as its east coast headquarters. The company is a leading biopharma company specializing in bone graft technology. It is dedicated to enhancing the science of bone repair by staying at the leading edge of osteobiologic science and product development and needed to open an office in the tristate area to serve the medical community and provide training and a base for it sales team. The Arbors at Parsippany is a corporate park owned and managed by Mack-Cali with cutting edge services and amenities for tenants.
Regarding the leases at Campus 130 in Cranbury, Mr. Wisniewski also procured tenants for several warehouse/office space totaling 26,318 square feet. Campus 130 is an 85,000-square foot, four-building flex/warehouse/hi-tech/office business campus located just south of Forsgate Drive about one mile from the N.J. Turnpike Exit 8A, offering easy access to the ports and is equidistant from Philadelphia and New York City. The park has a variety of hi-tech, biopharma, warehousing, and service businesses. New tenants include Summit Solar Company, Aquabella, Guardian Protection Services, GenZ Distribution and existing tenant Pirtek South Brunswick renewed its lease there.
Mr. Wisniewski joined Kislak in 2015 and leads the firm’s commercial sales and leasing division. Throughout his career, Wisniewski has leased or sold more than eight million square feet of commercial space and well over 1,500 acres of land and is actively growing Kislak’s presence in the New Jersey commercial real estate market.
Kislak Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc. with offices in Basking Ridge, New Jersey is the commercial sales and leasing affiliate of The Kislak Company, Inc., which is headquartered in Woodbridge, New Jersey, and is a leading commercial real estate brokerage consistently recognized for its investment sales success.
Established in 1906, Kislak’s market leadership position and longevity are due to its ability to offer clients a personalized, hands-on approach, coupled with the unrivaled expertise of its long-tenured team of professionals. Kislak’s prestigious client base includes individual investors and owners, partnerships, financial institutions, and REITs. The firm’s 35 professionals provide comprehensive market coverage throughout New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.
Now in its 114th year, Kislak was among a select group of firms recognized as a 2019 Power Broker by CoStar Group, Inc. and this was the firm’s 14th consecutive recognition.